Monday, August 08, 2011
- Name: Danielle
- Location: The Frontier
Danielle Pafunda is the author of five poetry collections including the forthcoming Manhater (Dusie Press Books 2012) and Natural History Rape Museum (Bloof Books 2013). She is an assistant professor of gender & women's studies and English at the University of Wyoming.
- MORE at Bloof Books
Readings and Events
- H_NGM_N review of Iatrogenic by Kristin Abraham
- Xantippe review of My Zorba by Jesse Nissim
- The Home Video Review of Books review of My Zorba
- review of My Zorba by John Findura at Tarpaulin Sky
- review of My Zorba by Caroline Depalma at Coldfront
- Publisher's Weekly mini on My Zorba
- book review by Kevin Killian on Amazon
- book review by Aaron Welborn in Diagram
- from Reb Livingston on The Happy Booker
- book review by Thomas Hummel in Octopus #7
- The Dead Girls Speak in Unison finalist for Cleveland State University Poetry Center's Open Book Competition
- Iatrogenic: Their Testimonies finalist for Ahsahta Press's Sawtooth Poetry Prize
- My Zorba finalist for UMASS Press's 2005 Juniper Prize for Poetry
- and for Four Way Books's 2005 Levis Poetry Prize
- Beauty is a Verb: The New Poetry of Disability (Cinco Puntos)
- Gurlesque: The New Grrly, Grotesque, Burlesque Poetics (Saturnalia)
- Not For Mothers Only (Fence Books)
- Best American Poetry 2007 (Scribner 2007)
- Best American Poetry 2006 (Scribner 2006)
- Best American Poetry 2004 (Scribner 2004)
Poetry In These Anthologies
- Spoon River Poetry Review
- NaPoMo Cento, anyone?
- On the Huffington Post State of American Poetry
- Have You Been to Montevidayo?
- VIDA: Women in Literary Arts
- Missed Connections by Brett!
- The Nepotist Likes Me!
- Sundry Pubs!
- In American Poet Magazine
- The Dead Girls Speak in Unison on Everyday Genius